Financial security and a comfortable lifestyle are long term financial goals we can all aspire to, but what are the other goals that you would need to build enough wealth to provide? Maybe you would like to purchase a new home or investment property, save for your children’s education, plan a holiday or buy a new car? Deciding on our financial goals is the first step when determining how to invest.
A financial plan can provide direction and clarity and direction as you travel along your own path to a comfortable lifestyle. Will you have sufficient funds to achieve all of your financial goals and are you willing to take on additional investment risk to help achieve these goals? We will research and recommend the most appropriate structures and investments to help you achieve your financial goals.
A financial plan is just the start of the process and should be regularly reviewed in light of changes to the market, government legislation and your personal circumstances to ensure that everything stays on track. Consideration should also be given to the viability of your financial plans if something unexpected were to happen and you and your family were no longer able to work or passed away suddenly.
At Investor Logic we believe that understanding our client’s financial wants and needs is essential in helping them to achieve and secure their financial future. For additional information on Investments please refer to our Financial Knowledge Centre or feel free to contact us at the office to discuss your Investment Needs and Financial Goals.
We specialise in a number of Investment Areas:
- Managed Funds.
- ASX Top 200 Australian Share portfolios.
- Investment Bonds.
- Portfolio Management.
- Investment Strategies.
- Cashflow & Capital Analysis.
- Education Savings Plans.
Important Investment Questions:
- What are your short, medium & long-term financial goals?
- How long are you willing to invest your money before you would need to access it?
- How much investment risk is required to achieve your goals?
- Do you prefer any investments and are there any investments you wish to avoid?
- Are you on top of your debts?
- Is borrowing to invest something you would consider?
- What would happen to your financial plans if you were no longer able to earn an income?
- What is important to you?