Are you prepared for the unexpected?
Your ability to earn an income is your family’s most important asset. Without your health and your ability to work there’s no income and unfortunately for most, no way to pay the bills. Investing in insurance provides a peace of mind and security to your financial plan.
Everyone’s needs are different, so it is important to receive professional advice to ensure you are purchasing a policy with the right level of cover, benefits and features and that the price is affordable and sustainable.
There are a large number of insurance companies in the market today all with very different target markets, policy features and premiums, so professional advice is important to ensure that your cover will do what you expected it to do at a price you can afford.
We specialise in a number of Insurance areas:
- Insurance through superannuation.
- Life Insurance.
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD).
- Income Protection.
- Trauma (Crisis) Cover.
- Business Expenses Cover.
Important Insurance Questions:
- Will the insurance company I am currently with actually pay my claim?
- If I was unable to work due to injury, what impact would that have on my financial plan?
- How much money would my family need if I were to pass away suddenly?
- What impact will my health have on my premiums payable?
- Are my premiums tax deductable?